Friday, July 26, 2019

My Times Are In Your Hands








This is my life. (Greg and Mary’s too) :)
I want to apologize for not keeping up on my blog.  I had such high intentions but I couldn’t keep up. Almost a little discouraged about it.
I want to thank you all for your prayers, I really do covet them. I thank you for your support, even though it might not be something that you would do.
I had a friend check up on me through email and as I was updating her on my progress I thought that I would just cut and paste and post a new blog.  So, a special thanks to Andrea for helping me post.
So, here it is. 
The past two months have been busy for me. 
I’ve had appointments with, Center For New Medicine (Irvine),  Ocean Pacific Integrative Health (Temecula), Temecula Integrative Health, and Dr Fallah who is a Biological Dentist (Oceanside), Inland Chiropractic (Temecula).  I’m also working with Longevity Health in Georgia, They use bioidentical testing and treatments. Plus my oncologist, general practitioner, regular dentist and oral surgeon.
Besides all of this I am talking with other cancer patients, a cancer researcher and reading lots of good books and articles. I also was offered a consultation with a doctor in Germany.  (thanks Mike)
I’m doing Yoga (for my lymph system) walking (suppose to be for relaxing and breathing but I have the puppies), rebounding (lymph system), weight lifting and working on my heart issues (Healthy Codes).
The more reading that I do the more I find out that you need to treat the whole person.
Daily I shop for produce and then juice.  I juice 72 ounces of fruits & veggies a day.  


Yes, super busy. 
All of this combined… this is the road that I am taking. Each a puzzle piece that builds the path that resonates with me.
I know that what you really want to know, is...is it working?
Yes
I just had some blood work done today (15 vials). I didn’t want to come back so, I had them do it all. I will get the results next Friday on all kinds of things.  
My last test for cancer markers went down. Which we are happy about. 
My tumor got bigger than smaller seen from two ultrasounds. Hopefully I'm confusing it. I have another scan in two weeks. They suggested I have an MRI to be more precise. So maybe in August I’ll do that. 
My sister started a go-fund me page for me.  I’m not one to do that sort of thing but it has come in so handy.  The only things covered by my insurance are my labs and scans. So, I am very thankful for all the donations.
God continues to encourage me and lift my head up.
The other day he put on my heart to read Psalm 139.  How He formed me in the womb. He knows everything about me, how I work and tick.
"I am never out of your sight",
"You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence."
"I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too- Your reassuring presence coming and going."
All in all I’m going forward and trusting God will guide me and heal me. 
“My times are in Your hands”. 
Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without A Ray of Light?

July 7 2022, Isaiah 50:10-11 10 Who among you fears the Lord     and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness,     without a ray of...