Monday, March 16, 2020

It Takes 2 or 3

“Take this most seriously: A yes on earth is yes in heaven;a no on earth is no in heaven. What you say to one another is eternal. I mean this. When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. And when two or three of you are together because of me, you can be sure that I’ll be there.” (Matthew 18:20)

God has put this passage on my heart these past few days.

Yesterday was a national day of prayer. My family didn’t take advantage of this, but today is a new day and we can today.

It just takes 2 or 3.

God knows all about what is going on that’s why I thank him for this verse.

He knew there will be times when we only can gather a few of us at a time.  Sometimes it’s during persecution. But this time is in time of sickness.

God says that there is strength in 2 or 3. When we come together in his name.

Most of us live with 2 or 3 people or know 2 or 3 people.  So, take this time to know his presence, but also that He will go into action on our behalf.  It’s saying “Amen” to one another’s prayers. That we agree with one another.

There is power in this number, 2 or 3.

Let’s keep praying for our country and the world.

I want to make the most of this time with my family, the 3 of us. To come together and pray, worship, enjoy Gods presence.

Know Him as the “way maker”….“miracle worker”… “promise keeper”.  

Enjoy His presence, seek His guidance, and dance before Him in worship.

Love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Without A Ray of Light?

July 7 2022, Isaiah 50:10-11 10 Who among you fears the Lord     and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness,     without a ray of...